Wednesday, March 14, 2012

~ Party Printable ~ What's new in the shop: Boarding passes Invitations, Princess Party and more...

ALOHA my friends! You have been invited to a trip to the Exotic Island of Hawaii!



I just wanted to introduce to you the new Boarding Passes Invitations now in the shop!  Perfect for any Luau Themed Party.  What do you think? Do you like them?

 I took a few pictures while I was making the Ticket jacket shown above and I will post the instructions tomorrow for Tutorial Thursday...so Stay Tuned!


The matching Printable Party designs to make cupcake toppers, favor tags... are now available in the shop.

Hibiscus Cupcake toppers go with the printable designs and invitations. They are also in the shop and ready to ship!  




I enjoy making new designs, I did these Pink and Purple Princess Printable Party designs for a customer this week. She really loved my princess felt toppers but there was no way to get them to her on time for the party, so I designed these for her to print at home.  And I love how they turned out!


Another customer asked me if I could make some cupcake toppers for her daughter's birthday party she was hosting at Chuck e Cheese and wanted Chuck e Cheese on them.
 Well I took the same pink and princess toppers and customized it for her and they look so cute!



So if you are hosting a party at Chuck e Cheese and you are in need of some cupcake toppers or favor tags,  now you know where to find them :)


This is all for now, I will keep adding more designs every week, and if you are looking for something you can't find, just give me a shout!

Did you enter in this week's giveaway? Don't miss it! Click here to Enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...