Tuesday, March 13, 2012

~ Party Palette ~ Pink Peony, Sky blue, Fuchsia and Orange

  
I love this color palette- Pink Peony and sky blue, accented with fuchsia and orange hues.  I started this post after looking at my daughter's closet.  She has this adorable outfit from Gymboree that every time I see it, I can stop thinking that these colors would be gorgeous for a party. And from there I started to find party pictures for inspiration. And here is what I found, want to see?

Look how beautiful this table looks, decorated with blue glasses and Hot pink peony flowers. The orange and hot pink runners make this table pop.


Adorable Pink and Blue Sweet Table. Very delicate and sweet for a 1st birthday party.  You can see all the details of this party at Party Inspirations.

Pinned Image

Here is another beautiful pink and blue sweet table. More sophisticated for a 30th Birthday Bash! See all the details of the party at Amy Atlas.  Pink macaroons, cupcakes, blue jelly beans, pink cake pops, hot pink hard rock candy and a gorgeous pink ombre ruffle cake. 

Pinned Image

Pink and Blue Macaroons

from aqua garden wedding photos by Picotte Weddings, Inc. via Style Me Pretty
 Blue mason jars and pink peonies by  thelittleoaktree.blogspot.com
I love the look of Vintage Blue glass. I actually have a lot of clear mason jars that I will transform into blue vintage vases. They look gorgeous with pink flowers. 

Check out my Pink and blue color palette pinterest board, I will be adding more pictures every time I see something pretty in these tones.  Follow if you like!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...