Monday, February 6, 2012

~ Free Printables ~ Be Mine! Valentine's Party Circles XOXO

Be Mine!  I Heart You!  XOXO


Valentine's Day is almost here!

And I wanted to share with you my Printable Valentine's Day Party Circles
{Great for Cupcake toppers and Favor Tags}

Just Print on Cardstock Letter size Paper, cut or punch with 2" Scalloped or Circle Punch.  Attach lollipop sticks for Cupcake toppers or punch a small hole and attach with ribbon to favors or presents. 


 
Did you enter in our Valentine's Giveaway?  One lucky Winner will get an Awesome Party Pack  {Handcrafted Invitations, cupcake toppers, favors and favors tags} Over $150 value.

 
Please send me pictures at party-tales{at}rogers.com. I'd love to see your party and how you use
 Party-Tales party printables. 

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...