Wednesday, January 12, 2011

~Birthday Party~ A Precious Party for a Pretty Princess

Since I am in the party planning mood again I thought it would be fun to share some pictures of my oldest daughter 4th birthday party. I think this was when my obsession with pretty parties really started.



My mom helped me to do all the decor for the party.  We did a Balloon Arch over the sweet table with matching satin pastel balloons in pink, blue, yellow and gold.

We had a Castle and life-sized princesses made of Styrofoam that we used for background
 and room decor. 

The Party Favors were adorable princess blankets that I purchased online at the Disney Store, then wrapped with cello paper and tied with bows that we made with matching colors paper ribbon.  

The cake was made by my friend's uncle, and he did an amazing job, I gave him a Cinderella doll and he dressed her up in a beautiful gown made out of cake. 


I did fruit arrangements using skewers and cookie cutters.





Of course Cinderella came to the party as well, she sang, read stories and played with the kids...She was fabulous and she came from Fantasy Fables.



My daughter loved her party and all the kids had blast!




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...